Download the SECF Mobile App Today!
Author: Southeastern Council of Foundations
Beginning today, all members have access to the new SECF Mobile App, the latest way to stay informed, engage with our events and programs and connect with peers across the region!
The Mobile App is available now for iOS and Android devices. You can access the app here:
The SECF Mobile App makes the best benefits of membership available anytime, anywhere, right on your mobile device. Download the Mobile App today and you’ll be able to:
- Receive the latest news and updates from SECF via the Mobile App News Feed
- Register for all SECF events and programs
- Send and receive direct, 1-to-1 messages with SECF Members from across the region
- Connect with multiple colleagues at once through group chats
- Use the Member Directory for easy outreach
- Engage in discussions through Member Forums – post new topics and reply to others
- Participate in polls and surveys
- Access members-only resources on public policy and best practices
- Read the latest issues of Inspiration magazine
- Receive notifications so you don’t miss out on any of the above!
The Mobile App will be updated constantly with new content and features, but it also serves as an event app! During this year’s Annual Meeting, the Mobile App will be home to session materials, surveys and more. In 2021, it will also provide similar support for other SECF programs, including the CEO Forum, Philanthropy Essentials and more!
To use the mobile app, just download it from your device’s app store and sign in once using your SECF.org login and password – if you need help logging in, please email Stephen Sherman, director of research and data, at email@example.com.
If you have other questions about the mobile app, or would like to request other features, please contact David Miller, director of marketing and communications, at firstname.lastname@example.org.