Member Listservs Offer a New Way for SECF Members to Connect
Author: Southeastern Council of Foundations
Starting today, SECF Members can connect to hundreds of their colleagues simply by sending an email!
Our new Member Listservs make it easy to ask questions, solicit advice and share insights with foundation staff and trustees from across the Southeast. All SECF members in our database have been automatically subscribed to at least one list and can start discussions immediately!
At launch, seven listservs are active:
- Community Foundations & Grantmaking Public Charities
- Corporate Foundations & Giving Programs
- Family Foundations & Philanthropic Individuals
- Health Legacy Foundations
- Independent & Operating Foundations
- CEOs, Presidents & Executive Directors
- Hull Fellows Alumni
In order to provide them access to as large a community as possible, Supporting Organizations within SECF were each given the choice of which constituency-based list they’d like to be part of. Lists will be refreshed monthly, though new staff members and trustees can be added earlier on request.